At Sunbeam Academy we take pride in teaching your child that learning is fun and exciting. Sunbeam Academy is a great way to introduce your child socially to a classroom environment, while providing the necessary building blocks for kindergarten. Anna's Sunbeam Academy has a two year rotating curriculum that will kick start your childs imagination and love of learning.
We are proud to be an in-home family daycare and preschool. An in-home daycare offers several advantages over a traditional group or center daycares. Some of the advantages of an in-home daycare are listed below.
- More flexible with parents' work schedules.
- Cheaper rates than a large day care center.
- Smaller Provider to Child ratios, which means no more then five children are allowed. (This will give your child a better opportunity to learn and more hands-on activity time. )
- Children get more one-on-one time with the child care provider.
- Small groups are less stressful to the children.
- Less germs, which helps to reduce illness.
- The same person cares for your child on a daily basis.
- Offers a warm, caring, home-like environment.
- Parent-provider relationship
- It helps with behavior problems
Home daycares offer many advantages over formal, institutionalized child care centers. Small group sizes experience low child turnover rates and create a family feeling that cannot be achieved in a larger, more active environment. I am so excited to get to meet you and your little one so give me a call today!
Read more: What Are the Benefits of Home Daycare? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5489082_benefits-home-daycare.html#ixzz2RD4lK23S